3.28.2010

Red Coffee Cup - SotW [Week of 3-14-10]

It rained a lot this week. In the long run of life, I won't remember that. Also, I learned what a gecko sounds like. Some things are life-changing when four minutes ago you thought it was part of your past, and five minutes later it's a new fact.

SotW 3/14:
OMGCD The Low Anthem




When I go, when I go
Sure don't know, where I'm going
I look up high, I look down low
Sure don't know where I'm going when I go


Just do your job, and I'll do mine
I'll do my best to hold the line
Do my best, like Charlie says
You don't eat here, you're not to sleep, you hold the line


Oh my God, Oh my God, Charlie Darwin where are you now?
I set these tiresome codes down where you lay
Oh my God, Oh my God, it ain't nothing but the cold hard ground
My better half will stay, My better half will stay, My better half will stay,

but I will go

[Can't find a good youtube of this song, go and watch a different Low Anthem song.. it's a goodun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkUfDRIxI4 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment